A new Decentralized Exchange, namely BrightSwap is going to be officially launched in the IEC gaming event in UK from 12th to 14th April, 2022. BrightSwap which is a Solana based Decentralized Exchange will offer cutting edge technologies facilitating buying, selling, trading, staking of cryptos, NFT multichain minting and trading, launching crypto projects and enabling direct connection to the exchange via WhatsApp, Facebook or Google Profiles.
Table of Contents
What is BrightSwap?
BrightSwap is a Decentralized Exchange built on top of Solana blockchain.
An exchange in the cryptocurrency space, much like an exchange in the stocks and bonds, is a platform where you can buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies. You can exchange a cryptocurrency for another cryptocurrency or cryptocurrency for fiat money or fiat money for cryptocurrency. A cryptocurrency exchange is of two types-Centralized and Decentralized. A centralized exchange is managed by a third party. A third party facilitates the trades between the buyer and the seller. Whereas, a Decentralized Exchange (DEX) facilitates peer to peer trade. A buyer can directly connect with the seller. Decentralized Exchanges are Dapps made on top of blockchain networks. Read more about Cryptocurrency Exchanges here.Decentralized and Centralized Exchanges
BrightSwap will be launched at one of the biggest gaming events ICE London 2022 which will be held from 12th to 14th April, 2022.
The crypto entrepreneurs Frank Ramos and Jed Marcaida are the founders for the DEX.
BrightSwap will host functionalities especially focused for the online gaming community.
- Buy, sell, trade, store, swap and stake cryptocurrencies and tokens. BrightSwap built on top of Solana will facilitate buy, sell, store and trade Solana native cryptocurrency, i.e. SOL, USDC and other tokens of the Solana blockchain network. It will be adding more tokens in the coming time.
- Support to gaming startups: BrightSwap will be lending support to online gaming community. It will encourage gaming companies and startups by providing technical development support and also marketing their products.
- Direct connection via Social Media Profiles: BrightSwap will enable direct connection to the exchange via your WhatsApp, Facebook or Google profiles.
- NFTs enablement: In this age of rising NFT popularity, BrightSwap also will dig deep into the space. It will launch its own NFT marketplace.
It will allow users to mint and trade NFTs in multiple blockchain networks including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom and Solana.
- Launchpad: BrightSwap will also launch a crypto launchpad that is used to launch crypto projects and facilitate fundraising
At BrightSwap we are building the future of Crypto. Our focus is to make the Crypto experience available for anyone who wants to participate in any way they want. We bring all of the great experiences people are used to on Web2 but update it to the decentralized world of Web3. From Finance, NFTs, Social Media, and Games we will make the future brighter for everyone.”Frank Ramos, Founder and Director, Brightswap Technologies LLC
Can BrightSwap be trusted?
BrightSwap will be officially launched on April 12 at the ICE London 2022, UK’s biggest annual gaming show. However the founding members and the team behind BrightSwap (Frank Ramos and Jed Marcaida) are trusted and respected names in the crypto world.
How to download BrightSwap?
BrightSwap will be officially launched on April 12 at the ICE London 2022, UK’s biggest annual gaming show.
Which coins does BrightSwap support?
BrightSwap built on top of Solana will facilitate buy, sell, store and trade Solana native cryptocurrency, i.e. SOL, USDC and other tokens of the Solana blockchain network. It will be adding more tokens in the coming time.
Does BrightSwap support NFTs?
Yes. BrightSwap will launch its own NFT marketplace. It will allow users to mint and trade NFTs in multiple blockchain networks including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom and Solana.
No doubt, BrightSwap offers some add on features like direct connection via WhatsApp, Facebook and Google profiles. It also stays ahead of the other competing DEX by offering multichain NFT minting and trading. Stay tuned to know the progress in this space.
Company Name: BrightSwap